Below you an find all the best hotels in Cote d’Azur and Provence. In fact, not all of them are pricy, but all with a unique style for your unforgettable stay.
Need more or want a dream and ready-to-go holiday itinerary?
We’ve covered that here 😉
Agritourism – farm stays. Villas in Cote d’Azur
- Le Mas Du Naoc – stay in an 18th century farm house, located just outside of Grasse, in Cabris village, with in impressive view to both sea, and mountains. You can book either bed & breakfast stay or a separate apartment with own kitchen facilities. Common pool is available. All the meals are cooked of organic ingredients. You can book a crafty workshop during your stay as well. Stays from 140 EUR/night. Book here
- La Mas du Roc – Florentine style b&b surrounded by a park of hundreds years old olive trees, organic breakfasts, saltwater pool. Relaxing massages & language classes (FR, EN, GE, ES) available upon request. From 120 EUR/night. Book here
Verdon natural park and Luberon lavender fields:
- Ferme de Sejour Rebuffel – 50 km from Grasse, located next to the Verdon Natural Park. A family run farm with horses and ships, and a b&b offering rooms, home-made breakfast, common kitchen. Book here
- Bastide de Mazan – a 17th century farmhouse, offering rooms from doubles to quadruples (with an annex upstairs and a private terrace), as well as great location to explore the Verdon gorge and lavender fields. The property has a swimming pool and garden, and the area can be used for private events like weddings. Book here
- Domaine de Piergros – located in the heart of Luberon National Park, surrounded by lavender fields, woodlands, and 85 acres of olive groves and a lake. It’s actually a working farm with harvest in September – November, and you can see and join some works if you wish. It offeres six bedrooms and with self-catering options. Book here
- Le Hameau de Pichovet – located in the Luberon National Park, within one hour drive to Verdon gorges, and in a vicinity of many traditional market villages of Provence. Le Hameau de Pichovet offers 6 authentic and completely restored apartments in the Provencal countryside. The owners offer breakfast baskets on request, and two heated pools for the use of guests.
Farm stays on a budget – a cost-effective alternative to cheap hotels in Cote d’Azur!
- Gite le Menoun – located near Verdon National Park, a self-catering apartment for 6 people (2 bedrooms) from 306 EUR/week. Book here
- La maison d’hôtes des Ferrages – private rooms with terraces, swimming pool in an old renovated farmhouse. Stays from 70 EUR/night. Located near the Verdon Natural Park. Book here
4* farm stay in Saint-Tropez:
- La Ferme d’Augustin – a luxurious full-service hotel located inside of an authentic Provencal family run farmhouse. You can find there all the commodities of a 4* hotel, like balneo pool & spa, two Michelin star restaurant. You can choose between standard rooms, suites, rooms with sea view, with terraces, patio or balconies. Book here
Authentic hotel & castle stays – budget & luxury
Luxury hotels in Cote d’Azur, France as well as budget options, but all with a hint of authenticity!
- Château de la Chèvre d’Or – an 11th century castle, located on a rock, 400 m above the Mediterranean sea. The hotel is furnished in antique style, has a patio and swimming pool, and a Michelin-rated restaurant. From 277 EUR/night, book here
- Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée – an art-deco style hotel with an on-site casino, indoor and outdoor pools, spa, a lounge bar & restaurant, and a panoramic view of the Baie des Anges. From 150 EUR/night. Book here
- Hôtel Le Petit Palais – a Belle Epoque residence with panoramic views of the Baie des Anges. Rooms from 110 EUR/night only! Book your stay here
- Nice Garden Hotel – a budget, but elegant stay in the heart of Nice, close to the beaches. The ground floor rooms have direct access to the garden. Rooms from 59 EUR/night. Book here
- Hotel Villa Rose – a 3*hotel located outside Nice centre, in a peaceful neighbourhood, for a very relaxing stay. Offers rooms, suites and cottages with private jacuzzi, as well as romantic customised packages. Book here
- Hôtel Ozz by Happyculture – a modern hotel made in a graphic style, located in the city centre, offering not only suites or rooms, but also dormitories. From 17 EUR/night Book your stay here
Verdon National Park:
- Bastide du Calalou – charming hotel on 10 acres of parkland, located in the 1st organic village of France, with amazing views and the Verdon National Park around. The hotel offers various room/suite types, as well as packages for thematic stays, like Romantic, Gastronomic, Wellness etc, as well as private events & weddings organisation. Rooms start at 99 EUR/night, book here
- Château de Berne – a chateau located on a 491 ha forest, in the heart of Provencal wine region, with an 800 sq.m. spa on its premises. They have their own wine cellar and are famous for their signature rose wine, which is the reason they’re offering various food & wine packages. Book your stay here Besides the hotel with suites and rooms, also offers a superb 130 sq.m country house for rent – La Bastide des Gombert
- Five Seas Hotel – modern hotel facilities, combined with a rooftop terra
- Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa – located on a perch above the Corniche d’Or, with a private beach, spa. The hotel offers 60 various hotel and suite stays, restaurants and bars, fitness centre, outdoor pool, meeting rooms etc. Keep an eye on their special offers and packages here. Book here
- Tiara Hotel Yaktsa CÔTE D’AZUR – one of the most fashionable boutique hotels in Cote d’Azur, located in Corniche d’Or, with 21 rooms & suites, a restaurant, meeting room, fitness & treatment centres, heated outdoor pool, zen garden etc. Keep an eye on their special offers and packages here. Book here
- Hotel de Provence – a 3* charming hotel in Cannes, 5 min walk from the beach and less than 10 min from Palais des Festivals. Rooms from 77 EUR/night. Book here
- Muse Saint Tropez/Ramatuelle – a luxury boutique hotel with an eco-garden, spa, swimming pool, 14 suites. Book here
- La Bastide des Salins is situated on a 1 ha park, 10 min walk from Salins beach and 5 min drive from St Tropez centre. It has 14 rooms & suites, a heated outdoor pool, terrace. From 189 EUR/night, book here
- Château de la Messardière – a 19th century chateau just 5 min drive from St Tropez, with panoramic views over the bay, beaches and vineyards. A 465 sq.m spa is available for guests, along with two restaurants, garden, free shuttle to Tropeziana private beach & St Tropez centre. From 340 EUR/night. Book here
- Pan Dei Palais – an oriental-palace styled hotel in the centre of St Tropez with rooms starting at 201 EUR/night. Guests have access to spa & wellness centre, lounge bar, restaurant, open air pool. Various cost effective offers at their website here Book here