Where to eat in Larnaca:
General idea about the restaurants in Larnaca (tip from locals):
! Don’t eat in the Marina and Finikoudes area, as well in the old city. The more local-visited taverns with food for Greeks are after the Larnaca Castle towards Castela & Mackenzie beaches!
- To Kazani Traditional Tavern – the #1 in tripadvisor, closed on Sundays
- Souvlaki.gr – it’s a Greek fast-foodish tavern, very popular among locals, listed in tripadvisor’s top. Quality food, affordable, very friendly service
- Militzis Tavern – overlooking the beach, with a very traditional Greek design and blue colour palette
- Tasties Cafe – a very popular among locals & visitors place, designed in traditional colour range, located in an old house. The menu is changeable and handwritten, the prices are affordable, and the quality & atmosphere often becomes a reason for people to return back to Lefkara.
- Lefkara Coffee Yard Bar-Restaurant – a very nice terrace restaurant located in a grape garden, serving meals, snacks, pastries, drinks. Thanks to the staff I found the loukkoumi factory in Lefkara J
- Adamos Tavern – another noticeable local place with a cozy Greek house design and local meals served.
- The House of the Wind – a grill terrace-restaurant located outside the village with views over Lefkara. Traditional food with local visitors mainly.
- Platanos restaurant – a restaurant just at the entrance of Kato Drys medieval village. Big terrace under a more than 100 years old tree, has a parking.
- LK at the Olive – restaurant in the center of Skarinou village, with very good reviews & quite sophisticated menu, often chosen by locals for celebrations of birthdays, Christmas or just for a perfect Sunday lunch!