Below you can find the best party scene in the city. Join locals in their favourite Amsterdam nightlife spots.
Need more or want a hussle-free and ready-to-go holiday itinerary?
We’ve covered that here 😉
- GlouGlou – wine made purely from grapes, natural wine
- The Library – wine bar with weekly events & tastings
- diVino – specialized in Italian fine wine
- Wester Wijnfabriek – offers 70 wines by bottle & 15 by glass
- Wijnbar Paulus – cozy European wine bar
- Bubbles & Wines – 50 wines by glass, possibility to order a wine flight (3 different half-glasses of wine)
- Thirty5ive – rustic wine bar
- Proeflokaal A.v.Wees – old-Dutch liqueur tastings
- Comedy Night at Boom Chicago – 26 EUR/p – book here
- Casa Rosso Erotic Theatre entrance ticket – 43,5 EUR/p – book here
Clubs & pubs:
- Amsterdam Pub Crawl – free vodka shots, 6 dance bars & clubs, 6 free drinks, free entrance to all venues, free souvenir t-shirt for girls – 19,95 EUR/p – book here
- Red Light District Pub Crawl – 6 bars, pubs & club, free drinks, free entrance to a club – 18,95 EUR/p – book here
- De Marktkantine – located in a former theatre, one of the least known and unappreciated clubs of Amsterdam, DJ nights & shows every weekend
- Shelter – underground club with 24h permit in North Amsterdam
- Tolhuistuin – focuses on socially and politically aware take on club culture, mixing talks, screenings, performance & clubbing into one night
- De School – arty space, with Amsterdam’s best restaurants, a bar, a gym, venue spaces, garden, with the club itself being at the same time intimate, and also big enough to get lost.
- Sugarfactory – used to be a sugar factory, home to Wicked Jazz Sounds (weekly Sunday club night), wide variety of programming for every day of the week
- OT301 – multi-storied graffiti covered building which holds a club, underground dance room, a gallery, a restaurant & cinema
- Claire – cozy club with wooden floors, great acoustics, underground artists