Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Best places to party in Barcelona
More information about what to do and to see in Barcelona you can find here
- Barcelona VIP Party Night – VIP entry to Barcelona’s top nightspots, VIP transportation, fast track entries, glass of Cava included – 44 EUR/person
- El Molino – Barcelona’s temple of cabaret and music hall admission – 33 EUR
- Casino Barcelona admission & La Brasserie buffet dinner with live music – 30 EUR/person
- Barcelona Nightcard – skip the line entrance to city’s top clubs – 9,50 EUR/2 nights or 19 EUR/7 nights
- Sala Razzmatazz – located in industrial Poble Nou, a complex made up of factories, on week-ends you can access all of them with different DJ on each floor. Pop, rock and electronic music, worldwide famous club, ranked by the DJ mag list of top 100 clubs.
- Eclipse at W Hotel – classy night out with the view to be compared only to the one from Sagrada Familia. R&B, tech-house, electronic, with Beauties night on Tuesday
- La Terrrazza – open-air party in a castle. Electronic music
- Opium Barcelona – international beach club with 3000 people capacity, hosting the most famous DJs such as David Guetta, Tiesto, Avicii and Armin van Buuren
- Casino Perelada – located in Perelada castle, on Costa Dorada. The flagship casino of Perelada Group
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.