Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Hotels in Larnaca
- Qbic City Hotel Larnaca – well-deserved first place for the newly opened hotel which welcomed me like at home!
Read more about it in ‘My accommodation in Cyprus’
The rates are around 90 EUR/night (stayed in August)
- Lordos Beach Hotel – this 4* hotel is on the beachfront, located on the Dhekelia Road, near the CTO beach, which is considered one of the best beaches in Larnaca area. Among their facilities: pool, spa, tennis courts, gym, parking. The rates are around 200 EUR/night
- Amorgos Boutique Hotel – a 3* hotel located in the center of Larnaca, on the beachfront with free parking. Rates are around 100 EUR/night
- Lysithea Beach Hotel Apartments – a family run hotel on the Dhekelia Road, next to the beach, with pool, tennis courts, parking. Rates around 60 EUR/night
- Hotel Opera – centrally located new hotel with very good reviews and friendly staff. I guess they are functioning the same new unspoiled way as my beloved Qbic hotel, so I would give it a try! Rates around 70 EUR/night
- Red Blue Door – two private villas, which can be used as one or two separate ones, accommodating either 14 or 2 people. Includes a health room – with steam bath, jacuzzi, hydro massage, a pool in the patio. 4 bedrooms in total – so 2 bedrooms/villa
- Kozakos House – offering three apartment types – two studios and one single bedroom, all include fully equipped kitchen.
- Iosiphis Stone House – has in total 5 apartments, one double bedroom, two single bedroom, 2 studios.
- Lefkara View – offers an apartment with mountain view or a two-bed house.
- Lefkara Aloni House – consists of 2 two-bed, 3 one-bed, 2 studios, all are self-catering units, with large balconies.
- Aunt Maria’s – offers one-bed, three-bed apartments, and also a standalone apartment in the garden.
- Cosmas House – stay in a house built in 1870 (renovated 1998)! The house consists of two studios and a family apartment, a terrace and swimming pool
- Michalis House – this house is from 1850 (renovated in 2002), offering you a choice between a family apartment, one or two bedroom apartments, each apartment has a private veranda, and a common swimming pool.
- Garden Kamara House – a friend’s of mine J If you read my story about meeting Michalis and visiting the Bee & Embroidery museum, and I hope you liked it (J), now you can book a stay in their countryside house located just next to their museum! Highly recommend – the place is really nice!
- To Konatzi tis Marikkas tziai tou Yianni (The Grand House of Marika and Yiannis) – one of the biggest residences in Kato Drys and has an exciting family history behind it!
- Porfyrios country house – a 200 years old house, recently restored and now with all the traditional ‘vacation’ facilities: veranda, swimming pool, wifi, parking, 2 single beds & 1 double.
- The House of Achilles – 3-bedroom villa built in 19th century and restored in 2006. Enjoy all the modern conveniences being surrounded by rustic tranquility
- Our House – B&B – an escape from reality, back to 1900s when the house was built. Today you’ll enjoy all the best facilities along with the rustic lifestyle & antique furnishings.
- Vavla Rustic Retreat – a traditional stone house, one of the most welcoming country residences in the region. Great facilities, antique interior, fire place, self-catering or arranged diner, and actually everything you might think off when planning your perfect rustic retreat!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.